Face care products
Enrich your face care with Hair Jazz products
Why do facial skin problems, such as skin redness, appear? Many factors can influence this, including food, weather, environmental damage, immune system, allergies and inappropriate face care daily routine. But you should choose your face care cosmetics carefully, especially for sensitive skin. If you are looking for high-quality face care products, you are in the right place - we can offer you some well-recognized face care creams and serums to boost your facial skin health.
Face care is essential to keep your skin bright, healthy and shiny. However, you have to find some good products according to your skin type. With the right face care, you can avoid wrinkles, pimples and oiliness or dryness. Aging and wrinkles usually become an issue when people are getting older, and the reason for wrinkles is that the skin loses hydration with age. Therefore, moisturizing is very important for the face, especially for dry skin. Moreover, your face care products should include beneficial ingredients, such as vitamin C, and should not contain harmful substances.
Often people do not realize how important face care is and that face care daily routine can prevent plenty of skin issues. Although some skin problems, such as skin rashes and acne, may be caused by an infection or immune system disorders, hormonal imbalance, or diet, and you may see a dermatologist for treatment, the roots of many other facial skin issues are inappropriate face care or a lack of face care daily routine. Therefore, our online store hairjazz.us offers to buy some qualitative face care products to add to your face care set. Don't forget to check for sales if you want the products for cheaper!
Institute Claude Bell is a well-recognized and innovative company, which produces Hair Jazz products for hair care, face care and others. Beauty products and cosmetics are produced in Southern France, but the Hair Jazz brand name is famous around the world. Many people are enjoying our line, and reviews and "before and after" results are remarkable. Try French quality now and join our community! And now we encourage you to read more and learn about face care tips for dry skin or oily skin.
Face care for oily and combination skin
Generally, oily or combination skin is not a bad thing - it simply means that your body is making a lot of sebum. In fact, every person has oily skin, but the level of oiliness varies depending on genetics, hormones, diets and humidity. However, this type of skin can be one of the reasons for acne and other problems, so you have to use face products for oily skin.
This type of skin has some benefits. Oily skin usually is thicker and smoother than other types, and this can prevent the formation of deep wrinkles. Besides, oily skin produces more vitamin E, which is an antioxidant and natural sunscreen and requires fewer face care products. While dry skin needs to be hydrated a lot, a few dots of moisturizer for this type of skin is just enough. However, oily and combination skin can cause some issues, such as excessive oil and undesirable shiness, oiliness. Are you looking for face care tips/ideas for oily or combination skin? We have prepared some guidelines for you. For morning/daily routine, the order should be:
- Clean your skin with a cleanser or warm water. It removes excess oils, dirt and bacteria, but avoid harsh soaps and heavy cleansers;
- You might want to add non-drying, recommended for oily skin toner in your face care as it helps to clean all remaining dirt. Besides, it helps to normalize skin pH;
- Applying a serum may be a good idea if you have very oily skin. A serum can help to prevent pores and excessive oil;
- Even oily or combination face care should include hydration, so apply moisturizing products that are oil-free, light and well-absorbed;
- Apply eye cream to protect the area from additional damage. Although oily skin is usually thicker, the skin around the eyes is thinner.;
- Finally, your face care for oily skin should end with sunscreen, which protects your skin from UV. After applying SPF, you can do your makeup.
For the night routine, you should:
- Clean your face with a cleanser again. Now, if you need to remove makeup, water is not enough;
- Use a toner if you want to. Adding toner may be useful for acne or excessive oil;
- Apply retinol or anti-aging cream. Both retinol and anti-aging cream helps to prevent the formation of wrinkles;
- Your face care kit should include two types of moisturizers: day and night. Moisturizing creams for night tend to be more nourishing, so they are perfect for using before sleep;
- After all the previous steps, apply eye cream to keep your skin hydrated. You can choose eye cream for removing dark circles.
Additional tips for oily skin are using a face mask a few times a week, buying oil-free products, washing your face after workouts, always removing your makeup, checking for expiration dates, protecting your skin from the sun and not using a scrub too often. You may also want to change your diet.
Face care for dry and sensitive skin
Face care daily routine for dry skin is similar to oily skin, except your face care set has to contain more nourishing and different products. Dry skin is often related to sensitive skin, so you should choose the products carefully. Having dry or sensitive skin and using inappropriate face care products can cause extreme dryness, redness, skin irritation and other issues.
Sometimes people need medical treatment for dry skin problems, such as cracked skin, but often proper skincare is enough. Having dry and sensitive facial skin is normal, it typically appears with aging. However, this type of skin requires proper face care, especially during winter, as it can have a significantly positive impact on dry skin, according to a recent study. Morning/daily routine for dry and sensitive skin includes:
- Cleaning your face with a cleanser for dry skin. These types of cleansers should be gentle, light and hydrating. For sensitive skin, you might skip this step in the morning;
- Using a toner as an option. It is not mandatory, but toners for dry skin help to ensure better face care;
- Applying serum or face oil. As dry skin needs more hydration than oily skin, choose serums and oils that are rich in hydrating ingredients;
- Applying moisturizer. This is a very important part of a daily routine for dry and sensitive skin. You should look for products with these ingredients: hyaluronic acid, ceramides (found in vitamin C), glycerin and other hydrating vitamins;
- Using eye cream as this area tends to be very dry, especially after 40;
- Protecting from the Sun with sunscreen. It is especially important for sensitive skin, and sunscreen should have at least SPF 30. Generally, dry skin is more sensitive to the Sun, so covering it with sunscreen is essential.
For the night routine, you should:
- Remove your makeup and clean your face with a gentle, water-based cleanser;
- Apply facial mist. It has not only hydrating effect but also prepares your face for absorbing other products;
- Use a hydrating serum. After cleaning, your face care night routine should include serums with hydrating ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid and vitamin E;
- After all, use night creams or other high-quality moisturizers. We recommend you choose anti-aging creams, eye creams, or other hydrating products.
Also, you should know these tips for dry skin: drink a lot of water, do not use harsh soaps or other cleaning products, avoid harsh scrubs, apply face masks and exfoliators, look for hydrating ingredients in your face care products, and protect your skin from the Sun. For sensitive skin, it is recommended to buy only natural products. Also, the order of products is important for both dry and oily skin.
The most popular face care products recommend having
Some popular face care products can be found in almost every woman's face care kit. Of course, their ingredients depending on skin type, but you should own these face care products in any case:
- Moisturizer and SPF
- Anti-aging cream
- Eye cream
- Face mask
If you are looking for these products, check out our online store hairjazz.us and order some of them. We offer high-quality products for a good price, and you can purchase them for cheaper during the sale.
Our face care products include:
- Anti-aging Face Cream with Snail Secretion Extract. Snail secretion extract promotes cell regeneration, reduces small wrinkles and nourishes the face. The cream is suitable for all skin types, and it contains such active ingredients as elastin, collagen and allantoin;
- Lumin Eye - Dark Circles Correcting Eye Serum. We have already mentioned that your face care kit should include eye cream or serum. Our dark circles correcting eye serum not only reduces dark circles and signs of fatigue but also includes ash bark extract, organic silicon and vitamin B3. Eye cream or serum is important, especially after 40;
- Vitamin C Face Cream and Serum - Anti Aging and Anti Wrinkle Combo. Vitamin C is highly relevant for dry skin. This combo not only reduces the signs of aging but also is a good treatment as it heals dark spots, acne scars and wounds. It includes vitamin C, magnolia extract and aloe barbadensis leaf extract;
- Vitamin C Face Cream - Anti Aging and Anti Wrinkle. This cream is an excellent choice for dry skin as it contains vitamin C. The cream should be applied after washing the face, in the morning;
- Intensive Vitamin C Face Serum - Anti Aging and Anti Wrinkle. This serum is very effective in reducing aging, according to our reviews. It is recommended to use it with vitamin C cream in the morning.
Do you know that our Hair Jazz face care products do not contain harmful ingredients, such as parabens? It is also cruelty-free, which means that we do not test on animals! Order your favorite face care products now!
Remedies for healthy eyelashes and eyebrows
Most people do not understand that face care is only for facial skin, but eyebrows and eyelashes also need some products like eyebrows enhancing serum. Want to have healthy and beautiful eyelashes and eyebrows? Take care of them by using these products.
People use face creams, face serums and other products in your face care bundle for the face, but they forget that eyebrows and eyelashes also need nourishment. Such products as eyebrow serum include many beneficial ingredients - peptides, natural extracts, antioxidants and amino acids - to support hair growth. Take a look at our serums and boost your eyebrows and eyelashes!
- Hair Jazz Eyebrow Serum. This eyebrow serum for thicker brows helps to grow hair and prevents the eyebrows from thinning;
- 2X Hair Jazz Hormone-free Eyelash Growth Serum. Use this eyelash serum to grow lashes! Why is it worth choosing? Because it contains such beneficial ingredients as soy protein, milk protein, keratin, vitamin B and others to support 2X volume and 2X density of eyelashes!
Get some qualitative and natural face care and eyebrow/eyelash care products in our online store hairjazz.us!